Crockpot Bacon-Cheese Dip
I am telling you, if you want to make 90% of the men around here happy, serve them bacon and cheese. This dip is perfect with chips, crackers, crostinis, French bread or veggies. I will serve this to my boys at church and I don’t ever take any home. They gobble it up like crazy.
- 16 slices bacon, diced, fried and drained
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash hot sauce
Put all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low, stirring occasionally until cheese melts, about 1 hour. Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon, and keep on low to serve.