Brownie Kiss Cups
This is a great way to fancy up a brownie mix. We make these for the kids at church and they devour them. The great thing is you can uses kisses, hugs, peanut butter cup minis, the large junior mints or any small chocolate coated candy you like on top.
- 1 Package duncan hines® chewy fudge brownie mix, 19.8 ounces
- 1 egg
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/3 Cup crisco® oil,or crisco® puritan®, or canola oil
- 25 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350F Place 25 (2-inch) foil liners in muffin pans.
2. Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes. Fill each liner with 2 measuring tablespoonfuls batter. Bake at 350øF for 17 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Place 1 milk chocolate candy kiss on each cupcake. Bake 1 minute longer Cool 5 to 10 minutes in pans. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely
Makes 25 brownie cups