CrockPot Chicken Thighs
These Chicken thighs are perfectly cooked and have a kick of flavor. They taste great over noodles, rice or shredded and put in a sandwich. They are extremely versatile. In the crockpot, chicken thighs are so easy and almost impossible to mess up.
- 6 chicken thighs (remove skin)
- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes(for garlic flavor) or rotel tomatoes(for spicy chili pepper flavor)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 large sweet onion chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup(if you want a gravy- type sauce)
- 1/4 chopped fresh parsley(for use without gravy)
Throw these in the crockpot and cook on high for about 3 hours. Mix in parsley right before serving. Serve with egg noodles, rice or on a sandwich.