Beefy Noodles Casserole
A cheesy noodle dish that is sure to please.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef, crumbled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili no beans
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes w/green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 cup cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Heat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned; drain. Stir in chili, tomatoes, and mustard. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Toss macaroni with egg and 1/2 cup cheese. Add meat mixture and stir well. Pour into 1½-quart casserole. Top with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Makes 6 servings