The crock pot is the best thing to happen to potluck dinners since the creation of banana pudding. This is a great recipe for just about everyone. It is easy to make and has Ramen noodles which pleases my son, Smalls.
- 1 pkg (16oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup margarine, cut into small chunks
- 5 frozen chicken breasts, partially thawed
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 pkg chicken and mushroom flavor ramen noodles
Put margarine chunks in bottom of crockpot. Add veggies and soups. Stir. Sprinkle with garlic, onion and seasoning from Ramen Noodles. Cut chicken into bite size chunks and place on top in crockpot. Cover and cook 6 hours on LOW. Break each pack of noodles into 4 pieces. Put noodles in crockpot and stir to cover them. Cook 1additional hour on HIGH. Turn down heat and simmer until ready to eat.